November 11, 2013

grandma kelly's funeral

we drove from utah at 2:00 pm after michael got out of class on wednesday
and made it there at 2:00am 
the kids did really well and we were really happy to get out of the car when we got to vancouver 
all 5 of my siblings showed up over the next few days
and we all stayed in the same (ghetto) hotel
 hazel and clark were happy to be reunited (they're only 4 weeks apart) 
 noah was happy to pillow fight parker and apollo 
 me and monica
 michael and keira while lots of us went to value village together
 we were all together for a dinner with my parents at a taco place
that had room for all of us
 sisters! and grumpy olive
 mom and ben
 the kids had fun on this shoe shining station
 saturday was the funeral
here's my dad (the oldest of 8) and his baby sister Liz
 our family
 my brother ryan's family
 a picture of my grandma and grandpa on their wedding day
 me and my aunt eileen 
 the kelly kids
 sisters
 eleanor
 hazel loves her cousin holden to give her piggy back rides
 halea, olive and taylor
 after the funeral we went to my uncle pat's for a family get together
i had us go the long way so we could pass through hazel dell
where i lived when i decided i'd name my first daughter hazel
we drove home all day sunday and got home after 10:00pm 
i'm proud of noah for getting up and going to school today
i am so glad we made the trip there and that all of my siblings could, too
i love to see the resemblances between cousins and watch them play together

6 comments:

andre'a said...

I just LOVE these pictures! Wasn't it the best?!

Anonymous said...

you pwetty!

andre'a said...

can I get your digits?

Tami said...

cousins are so fun!

Natalie Smith said...

Such great pictures of everyone. What a fast, but wonderful weekend to all be together!

Christie said...

it's funny how funerals can be such happy times because it brings the family together. how fun to have cousins! I wish my kids had cousins... and good job surviving the road trip.