November 15, 2013

baby olson number five is a.....boy!

we went for the big ultrasound this morning
it was very thorough and this little boy looks super healthy
 this next one shows boy parts! 
we can hardly believe it!!
the ultrasound tech said in 25 years he's never been wrong 
 so happy
 my friend jessica was so sweet to watch the girls while we had the ultrasound
and a regular ob appointment afterward
so we quickly stopped to get some blue things to surprise the kids
we picked them up and asked them to guess
olive said boy
i think hazel said she wasn't sure
 blue balloons and cookies!!

 they were all pretty happy
 then we went to noah's school to tell him the good news
 the front desk let us go straight to his class 
noah's the star student this week and was already up front sitting on a stool 
telling the class about himself so it was perfect timing
except he got SO embarrassed
 he could hardly look at me 
but he is happy
and got to answer questions of his classmate's about the baby as we were leaving
we are all so happy and surprised
i can't wait to go shopping for this sweet little boy

6 comments:

Erin said...

Yay!! I'm so excited!! I know who to give all my baby boy stuff to!

Christie said...

how fun! another boy! poor Noah getting embarrassed but I'm sure he's happy to have a little brother on the way

miriam said...

I'm so excited to see what a Rachael/Michael boy looks like!

Natalie Smith said...

This is such great news. What a fun day for you and your family.

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you guys to throw another boy into the mix. And I am really excited for Noah to get that brother he wanted.

Tami said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!