michael and i wanted to wait to find out what we were having with eleanor
but decided not to when realizing how unprepared we were if it was a boy
now that we're expecting again we've been totally sure we wouldn't find out
...then i started getting cold feet when both
my mom and michael's told us they didn't think we could/should wait
but michael was still strong
then i started to get more set on not finding out and michael started to waver and hasn't been as set
i hadn't really thought of how it would affect the kids
so i asked noah and hazel this morning (separately) and they each said they don't want to wait
noah even said he'd prefer that we show up at his school once we know
bearing either pink or blue balloons and treats like we did last time we told him he was getting another sister
noah realllly wants a brother
who can blame him?
and it might be a little disappointing for him to wait until the baby is born
if he's expecting a boy and it's another girl
so....i don't know
most of our logic of waiting was that it would give us some excitement
even though we'll have a planned c-section this time
but really, there will be a lot of excitement no matter what
will the baby have hair? light hair like eleanor or dark hair like olive?
oh who knows!
plus the main reason i want to know is to buy cute baby clothes
but michael assured me if we wait we can save some money to buy clothes once
the baby is here
but then we went to the gap the other day.....
and the baby clothes are sooo cute so it just makes me want to know!
what should we do?!