February 12, 2013

#olivewashere

oh, olive
i was sitting and minding my own business
watching project runway
when i saw olive peeking down at me
i knew she was still awake
but i figured she was just playing and it was no big deal
eventually i decided to go help her back to bed
but instead....
 i followed the paper trail to the toothpasted bathroom!
darn that girl
 it was everywhere
even her hands and feet were blue
 the toilet got it the very worst
 she even had it in her hair
and refused a bath 
so i tortured her with a quick sink bath
 it was sooo bad
way worse than these pictures even show
and the scariest part?
i scrubbed the entire bathroom
and i can't find the tube of toothpaste she did this with anywhere....

ps. a couple super sweet friends
saw the a pic on instagram and hurried over
with chocolate peanut butter icecream
and lysol wipes (isn't that the sweetest?)

pss. olive totally reminds us of noah
always has
and her little shenanigans tonight are just like him
 remember, this?

update: 
olive stashed the toothpaste tube on the top bunk
with sleeping hazel

13 comments:

Shirley said...

Olive looks so adorable no matter what she is doing. Don't you wish you could know what she was thinking. All kids have their turn making messes.

Marilou said...

Oh no. The little stinker. I feel your pain. It reminded me of when Logan and Brooklyn smeared a jar of peanut butter all over my kitchen. The joys. I hope you find the tube!

Tami said...

I wonder what she did with the tube, haha

The Asay's said...

What a busy girl. Ian is totally this way. He gets into everything. I hope you find that tube of toothpaste :)

Dawn said...

Sorry...I had to laugh. We all have our little Olive's. My favorites at my house were the entire Costco sized tub of Eucerin that was smeared all over the bathroom and in Connor's hair...or the entire bottle of baby powder covering the entire bathroom...also by Connor.(aka..my little Olive) You are so lucky to have such good friends to help you out.

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Oh My Gosh. There are no words. I am sure you handled it beautifully. I would have ripped out my hair.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry, that doesn't look like much fun at all. I hope you got to finish Project Runway. I hope you can laugh about it today, especially since you have found the lost tube. I wonder if she was trying to frame Hazel?

andre'a said...

oh French. I can't believe it! what a busy! and she even stashed the tube of toothpaste!

miriam said...

I feel like I can't complain about the messes Sidney makes because they aren't even in the same league as Olive's. I'm glad you have good friends close by!

Kate Clayton said...

Oh my goodness...That girl has spunk! I think you guys are amazing parents. She is such a doll. I can't imagine the mess.

Monica said...

What a cute naughty!!! I love the naughty ones the most, but I'm sure it's hard to remember that when your scraping blue toothpaste off the toilet and wall.

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I'm glad you found the toothpaste!! Too funny where she hid it!

Beautiful Mess said...

Glad to see my kids aren't the only stinkers that do stuff like that! Natalie was just doing that today!